Our Core Values
Safety * Teamwork * Trust * Performance
- Rambler Fabrication Inc. is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all individuals, property and environmental, while engaged in its daily operations. We will continue to promote participation of all individuals associated with Rambler Fabrication to proactively take part in the continual improvement of the Health and Safety Management System.
- Safety is the prime consideration in all Rambler Fabrication Inc. activities, whether those involved are Rambler Fabrication Inc. employees, contractors, subcontractors, consultants or suppliers.
- Commit to teamwork and exceptional service to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Build client trust and confidence through ethical practices and reliable performance.
- Create value with quality workmanship and innovative solutions.
Scope of Services
- ASME B31.1 AND B31.3 Approved Fabrication Facility
- CSA B51 Approved Fabrication Facility
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) W47.1 Div. II Certification
- ASME “U” Certified c/w National Board Accreditation
- Pressure Vessels
- Pipe Spooling
- Stainless Steel & Alloy Fabrication
- Test Heads
- Valve Assemblies
- Knock-Out Drums
- Pig Launchers and Receivers
- Skid Packages
- Supply and Fabrication of Abrasive Resistant Chrome Carbide Overlay Plate, Pipe and Fittings
- Expansion Barrels