COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Customer and Vendor Update
All Trotter & Morton Customers and Vendors
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain this coronavirus. As a company we are constantly reviewing public health updates and information which will be communicated with you on an ongoing basis. We understand that concerns about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is on everyone’s mind. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at all our Trotter and Morton Divisions, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we are taking to protect our employees and customers alike.
SAFETY AND HEALTH MEASURE’S WE ARE PRACTICING:
- We have taken extra precautions limiting work-related air travel at this time.
- We have strongly recommended a restriction on personal air travel inside or outside the country. Employees need to follow the self-isolation guidelines provided by Government and Health officials upon return.
- We are taking extra precautions to guard against personal contact with outside vendors.
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from Federal and Provincial agencies, as well as all other health organizations and will send out any updates as we receive them.
- We are working with our subcontractors and vendors to ensure that we can continue to deliver quality products and services.
- We have instructed our employees on the proper usage of cleansers and disinfectants.
- Prior to Trotter & Morton workers visiting a job site, we will endeavor to determine the level of possible exposure, staying in constant contact will all clients and general contractors to ensure the below questions can be answered:
-Has anyone in your organization had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19;
-Has anyone in your organization had close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has travelled anywhere outside of Canada within 14 days prior to illness onset;
-Has anyone in your organization travelled to anywhere outside of the country in the last 14 days;
- Should the response to any of the above questions bring concern to the worker, we will work with you and the client to reschedule the visit for a later date and time.
- Every employee has been advised to consult their health care professional and stay home if they experience fever or any other symptoms.
At this time, unless otherwise notified, all Trotter and Morton site visits will proceed as scheduled. However, in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled event, we will notify you immediately. For the health and safety of our entire community, we strongly recommend that everyone follow the preventative guidelines provided by Federal and Provincial Health Authorities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately!
Trotter and Morton Group of Companies