Trotter & Morton Facility Services drives improvements in facility maintenance and energy management from the inside out, which is why commercial and residential property managers have considered us the best fit to provide predictable mechanical maintenance since 1994.
Facility Services is part of the Trotter & Morton Group of Companies and is backed by over 85 years of mechanical systems and construction expertise. We have built our respected reputation completing the most challenging projects safely, on time, and on budget.
Allow our team to take care of your building’s predictive maintenance needs.
Every maintenance agreement begins with a detailed mechanical system survey and is followed through with a diagnostic process that results in a customizable preventive maintenance plan to address:
- Energy assessments and audits for energy cost reductions
- LEED consulting and certification
- HVAC, refrigeration, and plumbing needs
- Control system installation and maintenance
- Equipment restorations, repairs, and replacements
- 24/7 building maintenance and emergency service
If you are looking for system upgrades or equipment replacement strategies, Trotter & Morton Facility Services also designs mechanical system upgrades that ensure long-term savings and support your facility’s sustainability goals.
We strive for excellence in every step of the facility maintenance process.
- Trotter & Morton Facility Services earned the Linc Contractor of the Year Award for seven straight years from 2006 to 2012 for demonstrating the highest achievement in mechanical systems service standards.
- In 2010, the Calgary team was honoured with the Achieving Contractor Excellence award from the Linc Service Network for demonstrating excellence in business operations over the past year.