Our Industrial Services
Our high-level of expertise, customer service and ability to successfully complete a wide range of complex projects makes us a go-to for all your industrial construction needs. Our services include
- Installation of switchgear, motor control centres, transformers, and E-houses
- Building manufacturing (heavy gauge and lighter gauge)
- Custom metal fabrication
- Pipe fabrication and welding
- Process piping
- Pressure vessels
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Earthworks, demolition, and reclamation
- Commissioning and start-up
- Decommissioning and dismantlement
Whaler Industrial Contracting
Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. is an Alberta Construction Company, wholly owned by Trotter and Morton, whose core business interests are industrial construction and construction management. Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. provides general, mechanical and civil construction services to the oil and gas industry in Western Canada.
The company is supported by an experienced team of project managers, construction superintendents, a quality manager, and a safety and loss control manager. Whaler has a number of talented personnel whose enthusiasm and desire are mentored by an experienced management team. Whaler can supply, on an up-start basis, a number of labour and trades personnel dedicated to the success of challenging projects. We are cognizant of the value and demands of labour personnel in this market and will tailor our growth responsibly to suit the availability of qualified personnel.
Whaler has a Quality System registered with ABSA and CWB certification. Our ABSA Quality System allows us to fabricate, erect and construct pressure piping systems, construct boiler external piping and to modify and repair fittings. We currently have over 80 registered weld procedures.
At Whaler Industrial Contracting we pride ourselves on our ability to complete projects on time and on budget.
We manage construction of projects of all sizes using various contract philosophies:
- Construction Management
- Lump Sum (Stipulated Price)
- Guaranteed Maximum Prices
- Cost Reimbursable
- Fixed Fee
Rambler Fabrication and each of its managers have more than 15 years’ experience in pipe fabrication and welding. We are committed to delivering top quality workmanship, on schedule and on budget. We work as part of your team, taking the time to understand your requirements up-front. We stay on top of your project personally every step of the way. You deal with us directly from estimating, fabrication and delivery.
- Rambler Fabrication Inc. is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all individuals, property and environmental, while engaged in its daily operations. We will continue to promote participation of all individuals associated with Rambler Fabrication to proactively take part in the continual improvement of the Health and Safety Management System.
- Safety is the prime consideration in all Rambler Fabrication Inc. activities, whether those involved are Rambler Fabrication Inc. employees, contractors, subcontractors, consultants or suppliers.
- Commit to teamwork and exceptional service to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Build client trust and confidence through ethical practices and reliable performance.
- Create value with quality workmanship and innovative solutions.
Our services include
- ASME B31.1 AND B31.3 Approved Fabrication Facility
- CSA B51 Approved Fabrication Facility
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) W47.1 Div. II Certification
- ASME “U” Certified c/w National Board Accreditation
- Pressure Vessels
- Pipe Spooling
- Stainless Steel & Alloy Fabrication
- Test Heads
- Valve Assemblies
- Knock-Out Drums
- Pig Launchers and Receivers
- Skid Packages
- Supply and Fabrication of Abrasive Resistant Chrome Carbide Overlay Plate, Pipe and Fittings
- Expansion Barrels
Trotter & Morton Industrial Contracting is a Manitoba-based contractor that specializes in general, mechanical, and electrical construction and maintenance services for the industrial, oil and gas, energy, and mining industries.
As a member of the Construction Labour Relations Association and associated Building Trade Unions in Manitoba, we are a direct-hire, multi-trade contractor for pipefitters, electricians, millwrights, ironworkers, boilermakers, and operators.
Our services include
- Process and Pressure Piping Fabrication and Installation
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation
- High-Voltage Electrical Installation
- Substation and Converter Station Construction
- Transformers, Switchgear, MCCs and VFDs
- Mechanical Equipment Installation
- Hydropower Generating Stations
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Turbine and Generator Maintenance and Rebuilds
- Pump Stations, Pump Houses, and Lift Stations
- Commissioning and Decommissioning Services